Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 33 down to RSP the other week for a S1 remap.... just thought id post the print out as was happy with the result....

was running 284BHP before and almost 333BHP after.....

looking at getting 360/370BHP next year some time =-)

Attachments

·
South Wales Area Rep
310 Posts
happy dayz i love the inprovement

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alluminium Apexi Air Filter
Apexi Power FC and commander
Apexi AVC-R
Apex FMIC
Blitz Boost Controller/Gauge
Blitz Turbo Timer
GTR front/rear Strut brace
Iridium plugs
Nismo Radiator Cap
UltraLight Dished Alloys
Huge Screen Jap Style CD/Mini Disc Player
Japspeed Alluminium Gear Knob
Fujibitsu Exhaust Back Box
4" DeCat Pipe
Apex Down Pipe
TEIN coilovers
Xenon lights
large uprated grooved disks
Brembo calipers
Pillar Pod with Water Temp and Oil Temp Gauges

What sort of power have others got running Stage 1? Be interesting to know the variances..... I've heard of 340bhp Stage 1.....

·
RWD Enthusiast!
795 Posts
I'm sick of running standard power, later in the new year i'll be going stage 1 at least.

I think most people get around 310 - 340 ish depending on mods.

·
Registered
307 Posts
i was there saturday the 19th December...... Was a guy from Germany visiting them for the week-end (Forum name is RXXIV?) if you were there on the 18th?
soz yeah 19th i was there with my grey r32 getting it mapped and few issues sorted.
i was the ill wanderer that day lol
im glad your happy pal, makes a huge difference not just outright power but cruise driveability and fueling much improved aswell. and all the horses possibly available when you hit the load pedal :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
soz yeah 19th i was there with my grey r32 getting it mapped and few issues sorted.
i was the ill wanderer that day lol
im glad your happy pal, makes a huge difference not just outright power but cruise driveability and fueling much improved aswell. and all the horses possibly available when you hit the load pedal :cool:
AAAhhh so your the guy who was getting ya issues sorted out... The GF was not happy to be in there nearly 5 hours,lol.... Shes not coming next time,lol....

Apart from the extra 50bhp ish, my fuel consumption is brilliant.... so happy days....

·
Registered
307 Posts
AAAhhh so your the guy who was getting ya issues sorted out... The GF was not happy to be in there nearly 5 hours,lol.... Shes not coming next time,lol....

Apart from the extra 50bhp ish, my fuel consumption is brilliant.... so happy days....
soz fella these cars are awesome but they can test our patience at times :mad:

hey, maybe it did you a favour, your next tuning trip will be a pieceful one :funny: lol

just kidding, tell her soz but couldnt be avoided mate.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
soz fella these cars are awesome but they can test our patience at times :mad:

hey, maybe it did you a favour, your next tuning trip will be a pieceful one :funny: lol

just kidding, tell her soz but couldnt be avoided mate.
lol... tell me about it mate... been out working on the car for 12 hours one day :mad:

She'll just have to live with the fact these things can take some time...

Next trip will bring the bro down =-)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
i was there saturday the 19th December...... Was a guy from Germany visiting them for the week-end (Forum name is RXXIV?) if you were there on the 18th?
That was me then! :D

You had some good results mate. Really good for stage 1. Bet you enjoyed your drive back home.

And yes your missus didn´t seem to be too happy sitting there in freazin cold waiting for you to get your car finished.

How did you like the fact I turned your heater off? :rofl:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That was me then! :D

You had some good results mate. Really good for stage 1. Bet you enjoyed your drive back home.

And yes your missus didn´t seem to be too happy sitting there in freazin cold waiting for you to get your car finished.

How did you like the fact I turned your heater off? :rofl:
Worked a treat Karim....

Snuggled all the way back to bristol ;-) lol....

You get back ok mate?

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts