Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RSP RB25 Short Engine

Hi Guys,

We are pleased to offer this RSP Short Engine on a exchange basis. These are in stock and ready to go. The spec is mild and should support 500bhp without any problems.

Spec as follows :-

Re-bored Block
Re Faced Block
New Core Plugs
Forged Piston Set
New Nissan Oil Pump
New Nissan Water Pump
ACL Engine Bearing Set
New Gaskets and seals

Engine is supplied on a exhange basis and requires your block to have no holes, spun bearings etc. Broken pistons are fine!

£1932inc

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
personally i think thats a great price for those parts fitted and built, could end up paying much more than this from elsewhere and not have it built correctly

in fact when i was looking to get my own engine rebuilt (before i decided to do it myself) Rising Sun were the only skyline tuners who gave me what i considered a reasonable price........

reghards, brian

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pistons used are woosner. We have tried to use quality parts and the cost low.

We also have a higher spec engine in stock on a exhange basis but I will post that up later when we have finished pricing it :)

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Price is only the Short engine fitting would be on top of that. Obviously we can turn the car around quite quickly as these are pre-built :)

Richard

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It takes roughly 10hrs for a swap, a competent garage such as RSP can probably shave some off that. Gives you an idea of what you may be looking at price wise.

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lewis, We can do a RB20 engine but I do not have a spare unit here to rebuild. Cost would be the same.

The price is not a fitted price. Fitting would be £587inc and we would require the car for 2 days :) Having one in stock allows for very quick turn arounds.

Richard

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
so thats just over 2k for a rebuilt engine inc fitting, that does sound like a very good deal to me, will this price be forever or will it go up? looks like i better start saving :)

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Do you need to factor in the cost of getting the old lump out or is that already in there?

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The price should stay th same. The idea is to have these in stock all/most of the time to speed up the time your car is off the road.

Fitting is on top and the price for fitting is 2 posts up :)

Richard

1 - 20 of 48 Posts