Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to wash my car today,but because i've got stitches in my finger i'll have to go buy some marigolds first to keep it dry!I'm going to look:gay: anyway,but should i get pink or yellow?:confused:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything pink,so i went for Nismo yellow!Car is now clean,and finger is dry! Car may not be clean for long,as i have to lend it to my brother for the w/end.I'm borrowing his Lexus to give to my sister while i borrow her toyota previa to pick up a sofa from my parents place in mablethorpe(nr skegness).I trust my brother more than my sister with my car,as last time i lent a car to her she gave me a tin of touch up paint and a big scratch in the wing(morris marina).

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm off to sunny Mablethorpe today(nr. Skegness) for the w/end,4 hour drive up there:shakehead: I do have a promise from my mum/dad that we will be having fish/chips on Skegness seafront to look forward to though:yum: I'll be looking out for any Skylines on the way up(n'hampton//p'boro/boston),so if you see someone in a Toyota previa waving it will be me:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts