Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically down the side of the road: if they parked properly and not with four feet of space between them, there would be space for me and at least a couple of others, so I wouldn't have to tag 5 minutes on to the walk from my parking space to work in the rain.

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
ditto for the moan - although I do work from home, so parking is fairly easy.

Also, to be fair, it could be that people park, then move, then someone else comes along and doesn't place their car too well, which forces others to park badly, and then............. erm, you get the idea. It may not be the fault of the cars you see there at the time. Unless you know different of course.
:confused:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knowing the people who park there, it will be them. They even put cones out and home made barriers out of bits of wood etc to try to stop people parking in 'their' road sapce.

Deffo accept your point though, although when it's raining and dark it is never that logically thought out.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
similar thing happened in my street - everyone used to park up bumper to bumper right and right across front of my house (this is ppl from 8doors down). Came home after working late one night - left it in the middle of the road ...left my curtains open and waited for everyone to come out. Let them walk around it for ten minutes and then I finally went out and said I'm not effing shifting it till you all learn to park straight. Got alot of hacked off ppl but in the end they all got their heads together and got off the front of my sodding house.
I park it in the back now where I have my own driveway :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts