Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so you all know that its the final day of the six nations today.
well i'll be cheering on the italians over the french, us over the scots and wishing the irish get to do the grand slam.
so who will you be supporting?

·
Legal Alien
826 Posts
so you all know that its the final day of the six nations today.
well i'll be cheering on the italians over the french, us over the scots and wishing the irish get to do the grand slam.
so who will you be supporting?
irish for grandslam???? not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin

wales to retain the title!

Cymru am byth!!!:adult017:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i got 2 out of 3. shame the italians couldn't beat the french but its about time the irish got their grand slam.
both games had me shouting at the tv.
what a nailbiter that last one!

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
655 Posts
We let them win the Grand Slam - Jonsie kicked that a few inches short on purpose :) We couldnt have won by 13 points to retain the title - so must have let you win it in style :) (honest!)

·
Registered
655 Posts
We let them win the Grand Slam - Jonsie kicked that a few inches short on purpose :) We couldnt have won by 13 points to retain the title - so must have let you win it in style :) (honest!)
Nah well done guys - you deserved it :) Was an awesome match!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts