Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
What the feck !!! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen !!!!! I wish I could read Russian to see what they are saying about it!!

What's the bulge on the bonnet for ?? The engine is standard! :boxing:
Worse than that it is a non turbo bone stock motor! not even an induction kit or exhaust! with all of the weight of plastic, wings and junk they put on it, it is undoubtably slower.

PS, to all of you N/A owners I am not putting it down becuase it is non turbo

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I didn't realise off road capability was an optional extra on these :confused:

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Saw this the other day, it really is hideous :apuke:

Love running things through traslator pages, some of the quotes are priceless.

He says of the rear wing "Reckless two-story spoiler on the boot-lid has on the edges of its kind keels. Alas, to valuably "blow through" this construction to the object of aerodynamics nowhere"

On the interior "In the complete accordion with the exterior view find the salon - necking in of all seats into the contrast of white and dark-blue, embroidered Firestone on the backs, cases Powered by Nissan on the belts of the safety"

:D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I'd buy it, it looks like a Power Ranger!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
That is the funniest and sadest thing i have seen in my life. You would just get laughed at no one would even care that its a Skyline!

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
We should start the Skyline Protection Services office, Just like Child protection services, we would Seize neglected or abused skylines from unfit owners, Nurse them back to health and then find them nice homes where they will be cared for and nurtured!

·
R32 GTR
1,562 Posts
oh lordy.....

Not to my taste. Do you think some kid took a crayon to the bodywork and thats how he ended up with that awful paint job?

Mind you, I have been to Russia and seen the cars they drive about in, the guy must be Russian millionaire to be able to afford a Skyline, and then to modify it!

nb, id probably rather drive a lada or volga rather than that!!!:sorry:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts