Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Going to start again with this one. on the 28th October a group of us are going to the Pod for RWYB.

Anyone else going?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Excellent :D Not too sure which route I'm taking to get there yet, but will post it soon as i know

c'mon guys n girls, anyone else up for it? - Ive got a scooby Terzo to wipe the strip with, or try to... aparently:D and one of the other guys (friend of a friend) is taking up a 500hp Pulsar (to whip me with afterwards lol)

theres time to fit clutches still, c'mon... its gonna go sooner or later if its on the way, get it done if you can dude.

carry on with signing up peeps :D

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
no reason why i cant make it there!!, luckily im only 30mins from there!! keep me posted on what times your planning on being there!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi

Finally sorted out a meeting time/ place for going up.
Aylesbury B&Q car park @ 08:30a.m. looking to leave there at 08:45a.m.
Anyone coming from the area (or surrounding area) is welcome to meet up with, and were gonna be on our best behaviour on the way there :D

Im still not sure which way were getting there, but will add this as soon as I can.

Lookin forward to meeting whoever turns up

·
Just another brick in the wall
2,693 Posts
I'll be coming but the skyline won't be here in time, i'll just drive up in my civic and watch. Won't drag it as it don't have much power and probably not the best thing to do when i'm about to sell it. Cya at B&Q :cheers:

·
Registered
919 Posts
a few of us from north east are on about coming down its a good 2 hours 30min drive and my skyline aint the best on fuel and how many places are there to run? dont fancy driving all that way if we cant get booked in :(

may see a few of you guys there!

·
Registered
577 Posts
It's a case of first come, first served. I can't see you not getting a run, you just join the queue in the pitlane and take your turn. See you there hopefully.

Click on this link, then click on signing on form and you can print it off, and fill it in before you get there. Saves time when you arrive. :boogy:

http://www.rwyb.co.uk/guides.htm

·
manual convert
583 Posts
anyone still going as it looks like rain on sunday ??
i,ll drive over if it looks dry enough.

:cheers: bruce.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well the end result was a rain off.
after all the adverts givin it the large one about global warming and greenhouse effect it rained and was cold! the washin machines going back up to 40 'av that! lol.

·
2,693 Posts
haha lol, was nice to meet you mate. Was a bit interesting cooking the brakes on my civic but we got there and back with out crashing so it's all good.
Was a bit disapointing today and i spent most the day hiding in the car away from the cold and wet lol.
Just remember the subaru backed out first.
Skyline 1
Subaru 0

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah was good meeting you too. the other guys werent so lucky on the way back - an L200 slammed into the back of the corsa and that went into the MG, both cars written off. but they got back ok with the guy in the corsa suffering from shock n whiplash.
im considering going up next sunday but will check and recheck wether again (weather??)
And yes the bus (urabus - read it backwards lol) got done by default, running away :D

·
2,693 Posts
I know when that was. We thought we heard something behind but my dad drove off before we got a proper look, we all had to stop coz this tosser in a bmw was buggering about in the road. Didn't realise they had had an accident :eek: Hope all involved are ok.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeh the guy in the corsa took the main impact and is off work this week through whiplash - the guy in the L200 had the cheek to ask if hed been drinking! and a witness said the guy in 200 didnt even brake!
looking on the bright side he should get enough of a payout to get something pokier.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts