Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone said that S13 wheels fit on R32s. Is that true? It would certainly make my wheel shopping easier if it is.

If not, I need an offset between +35 and +38, right? I just want to run 17's in an 8-9 width. Prolly just 17X8 so I can run 245's all 'round.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
yes they will....... if your skyline is a 4 stud?

R32 GTE's ( non turbo ) had 4X114.3 stud pattern as did the S13 and mitsubishi galant evo 1,2 and 3, rover 600/800 and volvo T4's.

otherwise you will be looking for S14/a wheels.

although i am not sure of their respective off set's

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm... my car is definitely a GTST, so maybe I need to look for S14 wheels. I don't even know how many lugs they are. I'd go out and check, but we're having a Super Typhoon at the moment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I checked. The wheels are definitely 5-lug, and a little web browsing gave me these specs:
5-lug, 114.3 pitch, 16x6.5 inch, +40mm offset.

So now I know what pitch I need. I'll be looking for something in a 17x7-8 so I can fit a little more rubber under the car. What sort of offset should I be looking for. I know stock is +40, but I have heard anywhere from +30 to +38 is fine. Is that right?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Depends if its a Type M or not, The Type M has bigger calipers and can be a pain getting the front wheels to go over them, Ive got +38s on the front of mine and had to use 9.5mm spacers to stop then hitting the calipers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts