Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above know anyone breaking one their for a 01 looking for drivers side wing rear quater rear bumper boot and drivers side back light let me know if you know of anything cheers.

·
3,402 Posts
If you are willing to travel abit try Honda heaven in Galway , I think they are about the best around here , Ollie is the lad to talk to. I think evan king is working there too. sound fellas so they are

(086) 847 3223 I think that's ollies number

or abit closer to home for you would be ice-tronix they deal alot with hondas, but I haven't heard much about them, ( let's put it this way I'd be wary buying off them)

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for that lads il get on to them see what they can hook me up with.

·
Registered
466 Posts
or abit closer to home for you would be ice-tronix they deal alot with hondas, but I haven't heard much about them, ( let's put it this way I'd be wary buying off them)
Whys that out of curiosity, my one was brought in by them. Had no dealings with them as the lad i got it off bought it off them.

I know of a full rolling shell up in the north here for sale if your looking to stock up on parts....
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/motors/index.php?id=21746

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers john wouldnt mind dropping my running gear into that shell same colour and all as mine but would have to pay vrt again and i aint doing that think il give him a ring anyway cheers.

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah thats the same guy john posted the link to he sold it i wasnt quick enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts