Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
didnt think you were gonna sell the32 dave? nice car that. 33 gtr this time?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hope to sell bm and get gtr if not it will be the gts........
really hard to chose, i bet you'll spend endless nights trying to decide:uhoh: :crazy: which one , good luck and happy shopping.:D

shed

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
to be fair it's usually the GTR's that have been looked after more and had everything cleaned and looking mint. GTST's seem to be more used for drift and the spec may well be nice but they will have been hammered. Not many come shipped over looking like a GTR engine bay wise.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
I have to say it is a weird feeling when you see your pride and joy driven away by someone else.... Not that you were rob, but you just feel like something of you is leaving...

Hope you get your new ride soon! :hippy:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
to be fair it's usually the GTR's that have been looked after more and had everything cleaned and looking mint. GTST's seem to be more used for drift and the spec may well be nice but they will have been hammered. Not many come shipped over looking like a GTR engine bay wise.

you may wanna look more closley to some of the gts's that come over i think yr be surprised mate....

glad to see yr buying another dave......:D

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yea some gtst are spotless, like mine for example 57k miles engine bay,belts,seats,pedals all agree, having said that i seen more shagged gtrs:) than gtsts,goodluck with your search dave.

·
i'm the daddy !!
1,198 Posts
you may wanna look more closley to some of the gts's that come over i think yr be surprised mate....

glad to see yr buying another dave......:D
i agree, thats a bit of a general statement - my car is mint, engine is mint, and its never been drifted or hammered.

i've seen a few GTR's that are piles of poo, so they are not always better looked after.

cheers

andy.

·
Registered
914 Posts
think you can get away with having a 32gtst but a 33 has to be a gtr lookswise the 33gtsts usually dont cut it IMO
says that coming from a fiesta turbo driver lmfao, seen many a smart gtst and better looking than most gtr's, i wouldnt of gone for a gtst if i thought gtrs were better. nice cars still.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
even though i liked my 32, the move to the 33 was deffinatly the right one.

belive me you wont miss the rattles of the 32 lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts