Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to say a big thank-You to all that have helped me over the past couple of years with help and advice. I have just found out that me beloved R32 GTS-t is no more, The Insurance Company have decided that the car needs over £5,000+ of parts needed to get it back on the road so not 'Economically worth repairing". They have given me a fair settlement, but alas not enough to buy another Skyline. So I guess I become a Single car family(Which will make the wife happy as she never really liked the car!!). So looks like she got what she wanted for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!.

I will now and again be dropping in on the Forum, and wish everyone well in the future. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else on the forum, I feel as though I am going through a loss of someone close to me. I know it's only a piece of Tin, but it was my special piece of tin called a SKYLINE!.

I thank you all.

Regards,

Paul.
:(

E

·
0 Posts
Man thats a shame. I wish you luck. The Skyline fever has bitten mate & theres no getting away from the fact you want another & hopefully you will.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Dude I'm really sorry and I hope you don't take offence but if my wife/girlfriend said I couldn't have the car I wanted I would quite seriously walk out until I got my own way. That may just be me being 99% petrolhead and 1% person.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Paul, I really feel for you mate. Such a shame this has happened.

Bit lost for words actually so i'll say it's been a pleasure knowing you and I hope one day our paths will cross again.

Gutted.

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sad Farewell

Thanks to you all for your kind words, I will of course miss the car greatly, as will the great people that I have met:- Dave Wilkins who was the first to say Hi when I had my old GTS 4 door a few years back a Donnington, I didn't know what to expect, but Dave made me very welcome. The rest of the Mids Skyline gang, Paul(ZXspectrum), RichJ,Moschops,Deano,Koala(Now moved on to pastures new)R34GTT,Tigger(Lisa),Jock(Stewart)..And many more that I have forgotten and Apologise for. Keep on Skylining and enjoy your beasts everytime you drive then, I never really appreciated mine until now, and now it's to late!!!.

Will keep in touch, and Dave I will attend your meets in the New Year(What ever car I drive).

Regards,

Paul.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts