·
Registered
92 Posts
u posh bastard lol enjoy urself ;) have a jack-d for me plesae

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
cheers guys, i will no doubt find some internet access and let you all know what a drunken time i am having lol :guiness: :apuke:

Edit just clicked the weather report and at the hotel at 9:53 it was 25.6 degrees, dont think i will be missing the British weather thats for sure :boogy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
lad im not back from cyprus and fuk me was it warm like i mean crazy roast the nuts of ya warm ..that place looks class

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hurricane season. Terrorism. Strange diseases from spiders under the toilet seat. Foreigners that you have to shout at or they won't understand you. Having to put knots on each corner of your hanky before you put it in your head, it's not going to be fun you know!!

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Woohoo found some tinterweb access

this place is fantastic, without doubt the best and the biggest hotel i have stayed in, just cant describe the size of this place, it has its own beach, watersports, piers, speedboats you name it. also 7 full size swimming pools then loads of kiddie ones thats without the aquapark thats inside. Place is unbelivebly clean the room is fantastic keep getting the towels different shapes every day (Today they were orgarmied in the shape of swans yesterday love hearts lol)

The beer is flowing well, the sun is red hot around 33 here at the minute, went to the turkish market today and left a hefty sum lighter after the other half had finished, (had to buy another suitcase to put all the stuff in lol)

So enough of me hows England LMAO :rofl:

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
oww you havent heard mark.... England is giving away free 2008 nissan GTR's to all previous skyline owners (only for the next few days tho) oww wait your away and wont be able to take advantage of this great offer... aint that a ***** :muy: :muy: :muy: :muy:

R

·
0 Posts
Hope your having fun matey, bring me back something nice or you won't have an account to come back too :D :D :wave:

·
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hope your having fun matey, bring me back something nice or you won't have an account to come back too :D :D :wave:

lmao

even found somwhere that sells fosters :D

been a day of speedboats, jetski's and somthing called ringo's

gotta reccomend this place to anyone who has kids even if you dont there are adult only areas, well off to more sun sea and fun ladies

1 - 20 of 26 Posts