Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there people im sadly having to get rid of the love of my life, no not the wife the skyline. is has been a good toy but i cant afford to move foward with it any more as my wife and i have just found out that the baby we are expecting any time now could be disabled and we may need all the extra cash we can get so the toys have to go i will have one again soon though , just as soon as work picks up and i know the score with the little one, i think it will be a gtr of some sort next though. thanks for all the help every one on this site has offered me and hope to meet you all again soon.

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
sorry to hear that luke my thoughts are with you mate,hope everything works out ok for you and you get a quick sale with your car bud all the best for the future.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
always remember luke, we will be here if you need us. hope everything goes well for you all and we'll see you back here soon with 2 new additions!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Really sorry to hear that bud, hope everything works out.

Dont forget just because you havent got a skyline at the moment you cant still keep coming on hear.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Open door policy here for you Luke :)

You have me and Mrs B's best wishes for all your family (present and future ;)).

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all thats real nice of you to say those things, as for a quick sale its already gone, i have had a local chap after it since i brought it so he came and took it away yesterday. got to go look for a sensible famirly car today (boo). again thanks to all of you. luke

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Congratulations on the quick sale mate! With regards to a 'Sensible Car', have you thought about a Stagea??? Our trader JapCar4u has got some in stock iirc :)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
thats great to hear you had a quick sale and as others have already said the door is allways open

and good luck with the baby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts