Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its actually for the missis scoob mate as she wants 12s this year....

still got L66ONY, linz is actually using it at mo, it hadnt turned a wheel since usc last year, infact still had number in back screen up till last sunday lol. Still got the spark issue, running wasted spark and going to try a stronger amp then i will finally give in to splitfires but not spending no more.....

do want to sell but im lazy and will only buy another cossie if i sell which again will sit in garage doing nought so why bother lol.

2 cars in 12s this year or 1 gets locked away again until i find some enthusiasm.

More excited with playing with a mates 5 for pod to be honest or with my tdi golf lol.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
saw helen in the scoob on warley road this week actually, looks a minter, linz is just a classic wrx, im just making good of what it has to give, same with the skyline really, not willing to put large amounts into them anymore, hence why sticking with wasted spark until i find it cant handle the boost lol

Home from pod last year (changed abit since)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Was you in the scoob on warley? Thursday was it?

Was giving someone a quote for some work.. Heard a scoob drive past, lol.. ;) Sure ive seen it around... :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no was in my work van (DPD) helen did look,not sure if she recognised me though.

Off road as had back bumper and bootlid painted as someone didnt stop ate some lights :(
Going back together now thankgod

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i would stay away from any safc to any car mate as you dont have control over the timing. would it not be easy to get the oem ecu remapped? but if you really need one pm anthonymcgraph as he has a neo for sale :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts