·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SAFC2, Greddy ProfecB Spec2, Fuel Pump, Turbo

Hi peeps,

Decided to go back to std, plus need to free up some cash so sellling these 2,

see if i get any interest!

Greddy ProfecB Spec2 Boost Controller, Used for a couple of months, complete with box manual and all other bits

£SOLD

Safc2 just the unit, manual can be got from the web, works fine been using it as a knock monitor,

£SOLD

payments Via paypal or bank transfer, soon as funds in can arrange dispatch.

also have a GTST std fuel pump (just the pump) anyone want for £30?

also an R33 GTST Std turbo, baught it a couple months back as a spare but not sure i need it now, if any one wants it £100+p&P

Added:-
an R33 GTST Decat Pipe, Stainless with gaskets and bolts, £SOLD

Cheers
Dazzler

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tis the blue one.. not the posh Ltd edition black one! ;P

Cheers
Dazzler

R

·
0 Posts
what condition is the turbo in? second dibs, need to check finances with the missus first tho. How much would P&P be?

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dazzler Im waanting to use my SAFC2 as a knock monitor too, what wires did you have to solder in?
not sure without looking at it, you need to pick 1 of the 2 knock wires into the ECU frst one is for cyl's 1,2 and 3 and second is for 4,5 and 6 i would go with the second, as they run a little hotter.

think it might be the purple wire.

Cheers
Dazzler

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what condition is the turbo in? second dibs, need to check finances with the missus first tho. How much would P&P be?
P&P will be about £20 as it is a heavy beast, turbo looks to be in good condition, it is from a spec2 i think, no play in the shaft, I got it as a spare, but as im going back to std i shouldent need it, it has the oil lines with it too, if it dosent go to the other matey you have second dibs.

Thanks
Dazzler

R

·
0 Posts
spec 2 would fit spec 1 engine, I believe everything is the same? I'm not entirely sure.

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think the only difference is the early spec1's have the steel induction wheel, they both have ceramic exhaust.

Cheers
Dazzler

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
oh yea, also i have a decat pipe if anyone wants it, cant remember where it came from but it is stainless with the sensor hole, gaskets and bolts,

not going to fit as im going to leave Std.. as said already, plus i have other things going on at the mo,

£SOLD

Thanks
Dazzler

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pump, Turbo and boost controller still avalible....

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tis indeed! Turbo and Fuel pump still avalible!

Cheers
Dazzler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts