Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have ever seen at Santa Pod and also over time, it seems its not the best for starts.

People always seem to be spinning and it seems to have a very slippy start line.

What are your opinions on this strip ?

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
it was bad enough taking the sunny let alone my Skyline...the track up to the strip is rutted and potholed, not very nice!!! it was wet on the strip the day I went so I did almost kiss the wall....!

E

·
0 Posts
Yeh its crap. I get tyre screech even changing into 4th. Shame really cos its only 10 min drive away.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i went there last year and ended up queueing for hours to get on the strip, but didnt get on, just as well really cos i wasnt impressed, far too much spinning and not enough traction, yery dissapointing!:40oz:

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crail but thats too far to go.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There really isnt anything down this way apart from Winnersh crossroads and now they made that into a filter lane instead of two traffic light grand prix's

Seriously, is there anywhere down here ?

Its dead in the southern regions * dont even say it ! *

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I know of several places but its money and personally i dont want to spend my time clearing the tarmac :p

Blackbushe !

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One word "Bournemouth"

I can actually say out of all the things ive seen that place scared me.

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Bournemouth scared! I virtually live down that place in the summer!

Wot about Greenham gotta be a bit of runway left up there. I'm sure i thrashed me old Honda up and down a bit of Greenham runway a while ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts