Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if the club has a stand and if anyone is going getting no responce. Anybody that can reply please do ta.:drivin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
never mind got my tickets but need a car pass so rang santa pod they said its down to the organiser of the club to sort out been trying for a while but not getting anywere. I should got tickets and pass through club.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Ill sell ya mine for a brazillion quid mate!!! :funny: :funny: :funny:

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
reckon could sort us out one haha

ill be down on sunday, may have a few comin from the car club, shud be a good laugh and look forward to meetin some of you guys.

(look out for me lookin sheepish in a black hoody with my name on, staff and kroozinnorthwest writtin on it haha)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
reckon could sort us out one haha

ill be down on sunday, may have a few comin from the car club, shud be a good laugh and look forward to meetin some of you guys.

(look out for me lookin sheepish in a black hoody with my name on, staff and kroozinnorthwest writtin on it haha)
yes johnathan come down mate.....:D

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
see you lot there, will be along with my new tan :D, please please me gettingh the car pass :D

bugger lager tok ofer the keyboird

can i be paying wen i be gettung the back lol

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Looks like there will be quite a turnout on the the club stand! ;)

We will definately come along to say hello to our members. We will have a big stand at the trade area, so please pop over, we will be offering some deals on the day :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts