Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there any improvement over the 10.2 second result put in by the Sumo Power R34 during the afternoon?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Heard of a 10.1 by Mark Gillam in the Abbey drag car.
Wasn't present myself so just passing on what I heard

E

·
0 Posts
I wouldn`t be supprised. Thats thing is absolutely awesome!!

Did the Fast Car girls do anymore shows on the lorry? That was my highlight. Sod the cars.........girls with boobs out is much better. Shame the 1 that was in the queue afterwards for a burger near me & Nick had a face like a smacked arse. Dog rough up close. Nice arse though.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She was getting nowhere near a 10.1 anyway! Glad I was not there with the wife and kid!

N

·
0 Posts
Was a good day , good turnout , i think most of the jap performance cars in england where there .
Did any one see what that 240Z drag thing did ? missed it

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
didnt hear the crowd go mad after it ran sorry didnt catch the time.

Lisa put in some good times, competition at the pod is definately getting hard.

Saw mark give the 32 a right spanking too, taming of the beast indeed.

I have a few videos so I will upload soon,

Good to meet a few new faces too, ie people I havent met before like Mr AHA, and Nick.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
I got there eventually, met Mr AHA and partner, everyone else must have been at the Fast Car truck, Tigger was otherwise engaged, driving or eating (watch it, the extra weight will slow you down) and Andy Barnes was just off for another blast down the strip.Weather could have been a little warmer, but it was dry,that was the main thing.

N

·
0 Posts
Ta m8 . thing was that 240=z was v8 powered , had sliks .Was striped out
funny that

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Congrats have to go to everyone who was running. Good job to you all! :cool:
Well done Tiggs, gave it some serious abuse :devil: Guess you didn't want to mess your hair up by wearing a helmet then :p :D

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
cheers guys, I did a 10.7 in the end, it would have been quicker but had to back off a little bit half way down as we had a bit of a slippy moment....well done Mark, got it in the end! wicked...we WILL be doing 9's!!!!!

well done to Andy and Rob, Keith, Darren, Ronnie, Gary and anyone else who ran from our club...

cheers for everyone who did the stand, it looked the business!! thank you to Tony and ALnClaire...thanks for everyone who came, sorry I didnt get time to chat, but had to be there to drive the 32..

it is an awsome beast, and there is loads more to come from it.

but well done everyone who ran!!

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Did anyone notice that Dirk ran on Normal street tyres.. Dunlop sports I think they were.. to do a 10.2 on them is amazing..?

Tiggs, Top drive girl.. well done.. in fact well done to all it was a great event and again dominated by the Nissan badge..

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Thank god i got today off was a long day yesterday!!
Nice to see lisa show she has got the minerals to drive the beast:) first woman to get in the 10 second barrier at the pod maybe??
Well done to everyone that run!! was impressive to see the skyline's rule the roost again:)
Shame i left early and missed the 10.1:(
Thank you to mark for the 10.37 run the other day will get the in car footage up on here!! anyone know how?? will have to edit my swearing first lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
Paul

They are street legal but are a bit special too if there the ones it had on last time I saw it... not talking about the semi-slick Dunlops too!

Luke

1 - 18 of 18 Posts