Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

rb25det cylinder head with tomei pon cams, 8.8mm valve springs and tomei adjustable exhaust pully,
greddy stle plenum
top mount tubular exhaust manifold
gt35/82r garrett turbo
nismo oil cap.

plenum and turbo inlet are off to the polishers asap along with cam covers, cambelt cover and other little bits and bobs

just need the following now!

80mm anodised throttle body
injectors (unsure what cc to go for yet)
head gasket (again unsure whats best thickness)
tomei cambelt
n1 oil pump
n1 water pump
alloy rad
fuel pressure regulator
high flow fuel rail
uprated fuel pump
management (not sure whats best at the mo)
splitfires
plugs
afm (unless i get management that runs without?)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!

Oh how I can dream LOL

Very nice indeed :D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbo from somebody selling it lol and manifold from austrailia

can anybody help me with what thickness headgasket i need
what size injectors are best (i want to use top feed and understand if you go over about 550cc you need to change something?)
and what engine management is best/price/mapping ease?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
:notworthy :notworthy i wish santa would bring me gifts like that:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.8mm head gasket

740 Nismo injectors, standard feed, I wouldnt mess around with the fuel rail

Power FC

:)
what do i haveto do if i change to top feeds though with a nice fancy anodised high flow fuel rail?

is a 1.8mm what you run on yours bren? i will be leaving my bottom end stock for the time being as im looking at possibly rb30 at the end of next year so there does not seem much point spending to me, also is an uprated oil and water pump necessary or are stock items fine (obviously il buy new stock ones)

and a wanted to try and ditch my afm can you do this with power fc or am i better going for something differant?

cheers again for your help bren.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Your ecu jamie depends on who is gonna do your mapping .I use a vpro & 740cc side feed.
Mines going well still on low boost 0.9 making 400whp also bought a set of ce28s in bronse

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you can ditch the afm if you use a aem ecu, they do cost a bit but they are very good bits of kit and come with some good features like launch control, traction control, water injection control and you can map them for nos too :)

·
1,395 Posts
I wouldnt fit top feeds just to have a bling fuel rail. The Nismo 740s have a superb spray pattern with excellent atomisation leading to cock on low load running. Zero issues woth bore wash and low speed over fueling or spluttering.

The Power FC DJetro will ditch the afm but I dont know if theyre available any more :(

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
You need high impedance injectors.
The 740cc Side feeds are high, all GTR injectors are low, so need a resistor pack if you use those. Do not plug in lows without the resistor pack, you will burn out your lovely new injectors in no time.

Nice pressies by the way.

Is Santa coming back to fit them??? Guess not that's why He is such a Fat F*cker. Lazy B*stard.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts