Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there one? Can you use a 350z DVD?

Also I've seen on YouTube a English translation for the menus, does anyone have a link for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
think English translation buttons available from USA.

Don't think you can use the 350Z DVD.

Conversion used to be available but very expensive, just watch the road instead

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I wasn't clear, the physical buttons are fine. I meant the text on the screen. I saw someone who had made a English translation for the software. But the link was dead. Just wondered if anyone had the files.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Negative on using the 350z dvd.

There is no working uk sat nav map for the stock setup and screen, I started putting something together but now use my ecudatascan (search for thread) which I got working with igo for myself and a couple of other members.

I have the English translation and used to do the installs, it was closed source and no longer available I'm afraid.

Your best bet is to replace the whole HU with a double din or get a hard drive based sat nav and interface it with the factory screen which will be much lower quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Negative on using the 350z dvd.

There is no working uk sat nav map for the stock setup and screen, I started putting something together but now use my ecudatascan (search for thread) which I got working with igo for myself and a couple of other members.

I have the English translation and used to do the installs, it was closed source and no longer available I'm afraid.

Your best bet is to replace the whole HU with a double din or get a hard drive based sat nav and interface it with the factory screen which will be much lower quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I saw your posts and some Aussie forum ones. I love the camera so would suck to lose that. Shame the discs/ISO is no longer available. I wasn't worried about the sat Nav, I more just wanted the computer in English. Oh well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts