Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Selling my RX7 to front another project i want to try, so if anyone is looking for one hell of a rx7 then look no further guys :cheers:

Here is the link to the add, if anyone requires anymore pics please ask and they shall be supplied :dogpile:

Link: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/254432.htm

·
Registered
261 Posts
can vouch for this car its really smart looking and would be a nice fnd for someone what projects on the cards next?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can vouch for this car its really smart looking and would be a nice fnd for someone what projects on the cards next?
Thanks for the kind words, next project is a secret yet as dont wanna jinx it by revealing all now :disappointed: but its gonna be quick thats for sure, 400RWHP i have been quoted @ 1.1bar :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hence the RX7 is up for sale :cya:

·
R33 GT-R v-sepc and S13
234 Posts
The current engine setup is that good that the water temp on this rx will not rise over 83oC and usually drives at 77oC which is a very good water temp for a rotary
I think it running a bit hot i the water temp is that high :devil:
I tihink you mean EGT

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it running a bit hot i the water temp is that high :devil:
I tihink you mean EGT
Errr no i mean the water temp, normal RX's run water temp at 90-95oC and that is perfectly fine, on track days some will see over 100oC which is also fine, damage only occurs at over 120oC where there is water seal damage.

So as you can see mine is running very cool compared to others :cheers:

Please do some research if you dis-believe me as this is my 3rd rx7 and over the years have gathered lots of info on them :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fancy a swap? :D
:yum: NICE TRY !! :shakehead:

Just kidding, have had 5 Skylines now and have decided to go slightly more retro after the RX sells, had a R34 GTT / R33 GTR / R33 GTS-T / R33 GTR / R33 GTS although great cars found them lacking on driver involvement, although smooth and awesome presence :Uzi:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats gotta be the sexiest RX7 I have seen in my life why cant I win the lottery??? :spank: Good luck with the sale mate :40oz:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price now dropped to £9000 but will not be going any lower than that as losing too much already :spank:

Bargin price for this type of well prepped car :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts