Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saved by my Snooper again today. Must have paid for itself by now.
Local road with two Gitsos for each direction and Old Bill is hiding in a bush 200 yards up the road from one of them with his thing in his hand. Snooper went beserk, a toot and a cheery wave as I glide by at 39 mph. Hope it ruined his day.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Radar

Where was this... Is the snooper as good as the bell 995...?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hyde End Road, Shinfield. I have only used the Snooper so I cant answer that one mate. You do need to live with one for a while to get tuned in to what it's telling you though

·
Registered
89 Posts
Snooper S815i Vs Bell 550

(I have the snooper, friend has Bell)

The bell gives a little more notice and many less (about half) false alarms...

Still the snoopers are cheap - but the problem is I ignore mine all too often now!

Jon

·
Registered
161 Posts
The snooper S6-R Neo is pretty much top stuff, but has the price tag to follow suit. Uses GPS, so like road angel it will tell u all postions of gatsos etc and also has the radar/laser facility on it unlike road angel.

J

·
0 Posts
snoops

I think this is a worth while investment and I can feel a club discount comming on . Id be happy to source the best deal... so

1 who would be interested in one

2 what is the recommendation jamers / snoopers / or what

lets get a serious thing sorted as a ban is a twat and we all like to do the ton up eh guys

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ok ok ok

What is the point of a GSM radar detector ?? If you don’t see the ugly gray box wiv great BIG Yellow reflective marking on it then you deserve to get done, just as if you see a JAM sandwich on the motorway and go past it at 100mph !!!

It’s the little FCUKERS in the bushes, the “plain” clothed polite cars, the W*nkers with the hand held hairdryers and the “white van” man parked at the side of the road that are the real orrible little men !! They deserve to be hung drawn and quartered at the Coombe !!!

So how was the Virginia meeting ?

Could not get there due to the fuel crisis !!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
With a real radar detector/GPS item u can tell from as much as 2 miles away that there is plod sat in a hedge as it can detect radar bounce from a hand held gun or plod sat in the car with a laser pointing at cars from the slip road/crossover and the laser warning on 99% of detectors is the most accurate form.

Also SPECS mate, u could be driving bewteen point A and finish at Point B and done an average of 74mph on a m/way and then u get your fixed penelty through the post coz u did that avergae 74 and not 70.

They have more pros then they do cons, only con is some cheaper versions can go off when going past a retail park as the IR door sensors play havoc with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts