Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals, I got a scolding for not posting here before I posted elsewheres so here we go. I'm a long time lurker of the forum but just started posting today. This is a great forum, lost of good resources, makes me wish I was in Europe somewheres. GOOD WORK! My name is Pat like the title says I'm from Canada. I currently own a midnight purple R33 GTR which is pretty much stock other then- Gold Fab Intakes, Nismo Weldina exhaust, Ohlins coil overs, Pioneer Avic-D3, Alarm system(s) and currently a set of Enkei rp-01s. Waiting to be installed I have another set of wheels which I think I'm going to paint gold/polished lip and an Apexi avcr. See ya around the forum!

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Welcome to the roundy light club Pat car looks very well i got it's twin brother over here.:bigthumb: Happy posting.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Thanks man it took me a long time to find wheels that i liked and looked good with the purple but i think it was worth holding out for.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well your car has deffinitally given me some inspiration. I really want that lip now!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcom fellow Canuck! Whereabouts in Canada are you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
NB, I'm suprised we don't have a canadian forum on here! I'm sure there is more skylines in canada then the us!
Actually I was quite surprised at how many Skylines there are in the States considering they have a tougher time than us getting them in and legal! The SOUSA forum has a lot of members. +1 on the Canadian forum here tho!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually I was quite surprised at how many Skylines there are in the States considering they have a tougher time than us getting them in and legal! The SOUSA forum has a lot of members. +1 on the Canadian forum here tho!
ya thats true!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts