Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
absolutely brilliant,
basically last night myself and a car load of friends went bowling in bristol at showcase and as we left approx 10pm ish noticed that now the cruise kiddies meet up under the st phillips cause way in the car park with their modded novas corsas and saxos.
So we thought we would roll by and look at their slow - stick glue on the outside of your car and ramraid halfords looking cars.
any way i think they found my car a bit scary cos as soon as i pulled up they all started to leave one by one!
was funny as!

·
Registered
441 Posts
when me and wiesco pull into our local maccy d's the chavs move away as well?
must be a nissan thing?

or

skyline exhausts are loud for a reason!

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate it was so funny u could just see the look of panic in their eyes!

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
thats strange over here you get them sayin id take that its only a gts wana race....is it a turbo? all i can do is laugh.
so true ****, their like ha man its prob not even turbo, Its not a GTR so it aint a skyline, they want you to prove it, stupid really.:gayboy:

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
when me and wiesco pull into our local maccy d's the chavs move away as well?
must be a nissan thing?

or

skyline exhausts are loud for a reason!

LOL they just scared of you bertie! seen you in them sunnys! :p

maby its just cornwall but i tend to get followed by the "racers" oh well....

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Registered
836 Posts
Numpties

Yeah i get those Numpties down with me. the ones with so much plastic and Sh*t on their cars they think it makes them go faster instead of weighing more than the original car then some lol Me and a few others with the skylines and Evo 6's pull up in a quiet corner of the car park and they come over and offer a race, so i tell the TW*T in the Saxo i've only got a GTS-t will it be fast enough for you lol (ya know i always forget to tell em bout the 600bhp, must be Alzheimer’s or somat) they dont tend to ask again. OH well dont miss em.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
now thats not fair deathwish!
you only need first gear and with all the flames you kick out, you'll melt all their plastic bits and upset them. lol

·
Registered
836 Posts
yeah ha ha ha

Its the stupid amount of noise and HOOOOOGE bangs that frighten the sh*t outta them(and me) when it hits the limiter ha ha ha you'd think they'd have got a slight hint from the noise on tick over. Mind you some of they're cars are loud(but not fast) so maybe they're deef or somat. I have some sympathy with them there cos i have to use ear plugs to drive mine ha ha ha EH!! wha!!! cant hear a thing your saying :apoke:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Myself and a scoob were trying to catch up with a 2ltr corsa the other week. Piece of **** but damn did it go. Had to reside in the fact that i had two of my mates who are both a lardy 17 odd stone plus me in the car which didnt help my cause.

·
4,143 Posts
i don't think they are that fast.my mate had a corsa with a let engine in it and it was fast but not that quick

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
I managed to be as fast as a standard R34 GTT with my 15 years old Opel Calibra Turbo 4x4. So in fact it isn´t THAT quick. But I have to stress that in 3rd gear from 4k upwards he smoked my ass... :drivin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts