Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the above ebay user is using this site can you please remove the photo of my car from you advert on ebay.

I have mailed you to ask that you remove or at least blank my registration plate from ebay. The car is not for sale and neither is "my" bumper so kindly remove it without my consent.

Had someone email me tonight asking if it was mine for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-SKYLIN...2QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In some ways its kinda good that its noticed for that though i have tosh to thank for that its his old car. Just dont want my regy on ebay its got enough con artists on it just now. I emailed the seller happy he blanks the plate and leaves the picks.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
tell him if he dont sort it out like you want you will report him to ebay and get him banned for using images that are not his and that he dont have permision to use them

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He could possibly not realise what he has done. Emailed him asking nicely that he removes or edits the pic otherwise i will email ebay tomorrow. Failing that he can sell me it cheap could do with a spare. lol

·
Registered
914 Posts
same thing happened to me not long ago, i had my series 2 rs turbo for sale, it ended unsold then around a week later it was back on with a very very similar spec using all my photos and only lived 40 miles from me. i got very concerned as i though maybe they were going to steal mine if there auction sold so i reported them to ebay and asked them what they were doing but got no reply off ebay, hid my rs away for the next 3 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts