Skyline Owners Forum banner

Scottish charity car show

15K views 152 replies 31 participants last post by  zig-zag 
#1 ·
Right peeps the end of the month meet for April will be a charity car show at the Hilton at Dunkeld. I have all ready made a few arrangments for this with the help of the reps but will need the support of as many of you as possible . I will be contacting the suppliers on the site to come and sell their goods and have been in touch with some guys from various motorsport sections to bring along cars . There will be the usual trophys for the usual classes and one just for the skyline owners . Food will be on sale there and other refreshments as well. We will be contacting other clubs to bring along cars as the more that we get the more money we will make for a good cause. I will post more details as the time goes by but i would like to get a list of people who will attend and help on the day.
Many thanks Rossco :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy:

#7 ·
The charity is for the hilton foundation we raise money every year as a company to help good causes in local areas . There was a list of things from tractors for a special needs community to ambulances for the old , football strips for a boys team etc. There is no specific group it is done on application to help different needs in communities. A worth while cause i think.

#10 ·
thanks for your offers guys I will be needing a big hand on the day with putting cars in the correct places clubs etc but i will be sending pm's to some of you for contacts that you have for people to attend also , I may need a few of you there on the saturday to be security for suppliers that have asked if they can set up then , i will be there from saturday through to sunday night but would appreciate any help that you can give me. Can we start to contact other clubs to ask if they are intrested £5 per car entry usual trophies for classes .
Cheers

Rossco

#15 ·
it is the 25th april at the Hilton Dunkeld house all cars to be in for 10am usual prizes for cars, I have asked some of the traders on the forum to attend and sell their stuff , i also have some racing cars from stock cars ledgends race and rally cars attending . Food and drinks for sale on the day and raffle . All money going to charity only £5 per car not per person so it is a cheep day out . No revving of engines or wheelspinning as the hotel is open for business that day and no bbq's as we are on the hotel grass by the marquee.

#22 ·
I'll still be at this, looking forward to it, but just noticed that the Only jap day of the year at Crail with Banzai mag is on the same day.....might hamper some other clubs cars attending :(

#26 ·
1. Roosco371
2. Texvandoodoo
3. speedr33per
4. Shakysco
5. TinTin1982
6.Moonshine
7.stef
8. Eric A
9. Bullitt
10. Octagon7
11. davie-evo
12. Sharon

got the baby sitter sorted and was wondering if there is a room available the night before and how much it is? you know what i am like late for everything and if i am there the day before and got the car in place then its not a problem if i am late on the day lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.