Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know you probably wont think theres much demand for this, but this is exactly why we need this part.
have a small bit just for us to start chatting to each other, or spotted section for us, as up here north its rare to see any skylines unfortunately .

just a thought,

·
Banned
6,537 Posts
All the benefits of joining up good buddy! In the members section on the club side of things we have an area for Scottish peeps to arrange meets etc. Not the only benefit of course but it's a start! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spearmint said:
All the benefits of joining up good buddy! In the members section on the club side of things we have an area for Scottish peeps to arrange meets etc. Not the only benefit of course but it's a start! :D
nice one, ive been meaning to become a member for ages, but cant find my cheque book....

will do soon i reckon, as ive finally caught the skyline bug after 10 months of ownership

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive just had mine

·
Registered
379 Posts
Oh dear, I thought it was Rabbi Burns night, I've just had Kosher chicken followed by chocolate Babka :eek:

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Koopa's World
Is this an incite in to the average Jock? Its a bizarre old place :boobies: :moony: :spank: :muy:

Found this on the GTR site in the owner of its sig, when i had a chance of moving up there... co-incidentally now im not :rofl: Its good for a laugh though!

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
can we have something for us scandinavian ladies please? im always trying to arrange meets and no men ever show up :(

·
684 Posts
yabba said:
can we have something for us scandinavian ladies please? im always trying to arrange meets and no men ever show up :(
Yabba, you need to advertise in the pink papers ;) :D :D

Charlie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts