Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wish my car wasn't a 5 hour flight away!
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ayup everyone! soon to be a skyline owner, actually 4 more sleeps to go YEY! Then i pick her up from up north.

Anyway im scouse a 21 yr old lad unfortunate enough to work in the military, a select few of you may know me from the car scene of the south.

Currently drivin a white focus but just bought an R34 GT RB20DE NEO, yes i know the non turbo, please dont laugh lol. Only got this one as of my age the insurance is far to expensive to touch any skyline with a turbo. Got quoted at 2.3k for an R33 GTST. So £500 quid for a 21 year old with an R34 sounded far more appealing.

Then in the future when im older and insurance gets cheaper (and petrol prices go up) ill be putting somthing abit bigger in her so she aint such a slug.

Anyway enough of that. Hello to everyone by the way!!! :)

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in work at the moment dude but as soon as 5 comes ill put some up. Most of you who scour pistonheads will of surly seen her lol

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
Welcome mate, a few ex RAF and some scuffers on here so your in good hands.

Will look forward to the pics mate.

·
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey everyone! fanx for the welcomes! yea I am british military. and happy theres afew RAF dotted about, not sure about the scuffers tho GRRRR lol only jokin. Never knew there was scousers (and plastic ones) on here! I honestly thought there was hardly any car scene up north! aint seen many around. I would of put some pics up allready but with the site being down i had a little cry and rocked slowly in my chair until this morning. So as again as soon as i finish work ill get some up xxx

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
RAFscouse check out the North West section, there is a meet the weekend after next, Sunday 29th

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109327

we usually expect to get around 30+ skylines attending, come along and meet the guys :D

I will be travelling through liverpool enroute so we could meet up and convoy over if your up for it ?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Hey bud, hows it going.

Glad you finally made the leap and left the focus behind.

Sure i'll see you around again soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi, I'm also military, Army though and I'm also getting my first Skyline this week an R33 GTS-T welcome to the club mate.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts