Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime i keep using facebook it keeps comign u poa script and freezes my firefox it has done it 3 times writing this :mad: any help?

kind regards

Rendle

·
3,402 Posts
Did you try turning it off and then back on again?

Are you sure it's plugged in?

Lol sorry rendle I couldn't help it and I have no idea how to help you (if you watch the IT crowd youl know what I'm talking about lol)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Did you try turning it off and then back on again?

Are you sure it's plugged in?
BEST ANSWER...

if youe having issues with normal facebook content pages,
i would suggest its either a missing plugin / addon or a broken one!

That or your machine is a few years old and is struggling to proccess the code??

as suggested, maybe try chrome... Or clear ur cache and try firefox again

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it seems to be okay this morning and I ahve no idea what add ons I have none as far as i am aware :) and yuss it was turned on ;) and well i deleted all cookies and its started working better so hhopefully sorted now :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
cool and the gang.. if it plays up again slap it round the monitor and threaten to tweet it in the mouse

·
Registered
125 Posts
^^^ This.

I used to use FF but it actually started crashing my PC, so I tried out Chrome. Way faster, all round better.
Chrome does indeed feel lighter, but current firefox is pretty stable.. I guess it depends on what your used too and what you want to use it for..

I use chrome alot but FF is my main browser due to the custom addons etc i use

**IE is suprisingly good these days, but i still wont be recommending it! haha:spank:

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i always sue firefox have for years jsut used to it lol so i couldnt change it unless like major issues :) i used to use safari :) and haha did I see IE and good in the same sentence :O let me get my glasses lmao

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Chrome does indeed feel lighter, but current firefox is pretty stable.. I guess it depends on what your used too and what you want to use it for..

I use chrome alot but FF is my main browser due to the custom addons etc i use

**IE is suprisingly good these days, but i still wont be recommending it! haha:spank:
Internet Explorer - The MOST popular browser ... for installing other browsers ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts