Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SE Member / DJ
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting woken up at 5 every morning with a mass of seagulls (20-30) all flying around near my house chirping away!

·
Hello
1,540 Posts
Yeah I have this problem. Had one of the little shites sitting on my balcony at 4.30 the other morning barking away. By the time I'd become enraged enough to do anything about it he'd flown off, which enraged me even more.

Another time I was having lunch on the balcony and a seagull was using the wind to hover in front of me whilst eyeing up my sandwich. Proper chancers aren't they. Even after getting up and swinging my arms a few times he still kept coming back.

·
SE Member / DJ
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I choose to use my airsoft rifle, don't usually come back after a pelting from one of them ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I live inland on the edge of an industrial estate,the fekkers even live on the industrial unit rooves an squawk,they are vermine if it was rats youd be allowed to kill them!!!

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
i remember being on the coast eating an ice cream and the flipping big seagull just swooped down and took the whole thing from my hand i swear i was so angry if it landed i would have stamped on it till it was dead!! but the old ladies and the rest od scarbough saw the funny side to me chasing a seagull along the beach...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
My dad lives on the Dorset coast and I find I sleep really well when I'm there, even with the seagulls.

When I was a kid we had a seagull that lived on the roof that I called Bob. Bob liked me, however he didn't like my dad and used to **** on his head when he walked across the patio :dogpile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts