Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my screamer of today as my rattle got worse. The rattle turned out to be the divider coming loose. Thank god.. :) So will need to sort that out... (TFS, where did you get your extra bit of metal???)

But while i was looking at the screamer, i thought i sealed it but never... See pics...

This side sealed spot on...

But this side....... I fit 2 gaskets aswell.. Exhaust paste wont seal it i dont think, but thats all i can think of doing... You got any ideas???:attention:

·
4,143 Posts
cut a small but of steel out and tack it in place in between the turbine and penny.im making a grove for mine to slot the steel in the sealing it with exhaust paste.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ah, good thinking dude.... How deep is your groove going to be.. Might try that :) Get some piccies up when youve done it

any help on the downpipe side??.. :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
screamer pipes

dont mean to be thick:screwy: but wot are the gains

my man

shed:cheers:

·
4,143 Posts
where i have connected the downpipe i just used loads of exhaust paste as i didn't have a gasket but its tight as a nun chuff. i have to take the turbo off soon as 4 bolts have snapped as i went a bit ot with them but i will do a step by step guide when i do it.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so does it sound better on idle???

Koh, ive tried to but i end up getting a gap at the decat. as i cant hang the backbox lower.. :( Thanks

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
actually i have a spare one mate, PM me your addy

if anyone else wants one of these contact one of the tuners/suppliers on here and if they dont stock them, contact XS power via ebay
Cheers buddy :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts