Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we highlight the search facility a bit more as we are getting loads of repeat post of e.g. " will GTR injectors fit in a GTSt" or " Does my bum look big in this?"

I dont mind and neither would many others to help out others, but more and more people just ramp in with a question thread when the search can find most answers very quickly, some times it can be overlooked but I would think that if we can highlight the Search button and draw more attention to it and show how powerful a tool it is then we might reduce the amount of double or triple posts!

If I have overstepped my mark please tell me but i just feel that either people dont know about the search function or they are just plain lazy...

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
well im a noob kinda but the search is only good if there isnt about 30 pages of threads to go through with mosr of them not being in any way related to what your lookin for........ or it could be just me, anywya ive used it a few and got results without re posting but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get teh desired info ;)

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
with the search facility you have the option to search for show threads (this option gives less to search through) or show posts (this option will give you loads more + a lot of unwanted stuff) in your search

we could put a search butten the size of the screen and still very few people would use it:rofl:

but lets face it i know we sometimes think not that question again:screwy: but if everyone used the search there would be no need to post and no one would chat on here:disappointed:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Only messing ;)

Texan, you've overstepped no mark here mate. This is exactly what the suggestions area was designed for. :cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I have thought of that, as when you type in the search engine you have to type in the exact words, If it was like google search it would be miles better........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts