1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
95R33
200 Posts
4.5 hours away! DAMN i use about a tank of fuel every 10 meters lol hope they make a meet closer to me or ill just suck it up... what are the dates? please write what you can here so you wont have a million pm's

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The general meet is on the Fri 29. October and starts at around 5pm.
For the Saterday 30. and Sunday 31st there is a trip to the Nürburg ring planned. The adress is as follows,

TJ-Imports.
Chrysanthememweg, 8a,
41540 Dormagen, Delhofen (Blechhof)

If everything goes to plann we should have more than 30 skylines there on the Friday evening. Food, drink and music and a party atmosphere will be also on the menu.

Greetz Tony:cheers:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys,

yes this Meeting is organised by me and on my Garage... If someone interested to come, please let us know. Your everybody welcome and its in Germany one of the biggest Skyline meeting.

I think this year it would be moore than 30 skylines :) ... but we let us surprised. I'm very happy to meet some from UK here in germany. If you are interested, you can also sleep in a Hotel if you want.

Cheers Thomas

·
Registered
67 Posts
GERMANS GET CRAZY WITH SKYLINE´S (see vid)

my Thread from January 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Folks,

just to give You a glimpse what a German SKYLINE meeting has to offer!!!

The meeting was the Season End with the German Skyline-Forum and was held in the city of NEUSS (near Duesseldorf). Neuss was the former HQ of NISSAN Germany!

The ---minor---crash You see here was into my car and lucky enough....believe it or not....there was no damage to my car at all...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwbjnnkYl-s
(season end 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiD3alw4PZA
(season open 2010)

Hope to have some Britons from the Forces in Nortrhine-Westphalia with us.

See You There, Greets Ralf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts