Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon everyone,

Just quickly, looking at R33 GTS-T's, complately sold on them. Speedfreek has very kindly taken me out for a drive in his. Only one problem though - I'm a drummer and I need to fit my kit in the car. The boot has enough space for my hardware bag, but I I can't get my kick drum onto the back seat. The front seats don't recline enough in Speefreek's car (he has GTR seats). Do the standard GTS-T seat recline all the way back?

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hi, are you asking whether they fully recline, if so mine certainly do;) if you are asking if they slide forward fully, drivers side no, passenger side goes further fwd, but certainly wouldn't think a kick-drum would go in! 4 - Door anyone?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, are you asking whether they fully recline, if so mine certainly do;) if you are asking if they slide forward fully, drivers side no, passenger side goes further fwd, but certainly wouldn't think a kick-drum would go in! 4 - Door anyone?
When you say fully recline, do you mean all the way back so they're laying on the back seat?

·
Registered
733 Posts
When you say fully recline, do you mean all the way back so they're laying on the back seat?
Yep mine do anyway (you've got me worried now perhaps they're not supposed to!) they are standard.

TC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts