Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old Git Having Fun....
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I know he's an incredible driver but it's just so boring. Roll on 2014 and the new tech spec - hopefully will shake them up and make it exciting again.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I also find it really annoying how dominant he is ATM. However, it's the whole of red bull racing that are dominant. It should be Adrian newey that were annoyed at really...
Personally, I think F1 should allow far more development for the cars, they should be allowed active aero, the F duck that Mclaren developed was massively successful, so what do they do... Ban it! Doesn't make seance. It's supposed to be the pinicle of motor racing so they should be allowed to push the boundaries all the time. I'm sure it would make it more competitive as teams could develop their cars in different ways.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
F1 has always been the same - dominant drivers \ teams come and go nothing changes but most sports are like this Man U \ Barca \ Phil Taylor \ Tiger Woods \ etc etc etc

Vettle is however annoying with his 1 finger thing he does all the time

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I genuinely don't care, as long as Alonso doesn't win! It would've been nice to see Webber win a world championship as he's such a top guy, the kind of bloke you'd like to have a pint with :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
I genuinely don't care, as long as Alonso doesn't win! It would've been nice to see Webber win a world championship as he's such a top guy, the kind of bloke you'd like to have a pint with :)
Agree, I enjoyed watching webber on top gear, shame clarkson wouldn't let him get a word in and kept interrupting!

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
That's because Clarkson is his own biggest fan. I heard once that he was on holiday, and a young lad recognised him and asked for his autograph. Apparently Clarkson shouted at him and said "I'm on holiday!!" reducing the kid to tears. I think the kids parents thought it was pretty harsh, but sums the bloke up really. Yeah, he was on holiday, but the kid recognised him and got excited.

·
Seasoned Member
773 Posts
I also find it really annoying how dominant he is ATM. However, it's the whole of red bull racing that are dominant. It should be Adrian newey that were annoyed at really...
Personally, I think F1 should allow far more development for the cars, they should be allowed active aero, the F duck that Mclaren developed was massively successful, so what do they do... Ban it! Doesn't make seance. It's supposed to be the pinicle of motor racing so they should be allowed to push the boundaries all the time. I'm sure it would make it more competitive as teams could develop their cars in different ways.
This is why I don't watch it anymore.
A truly global sport which changes the rules by so much and so often. It's a joke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts