Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a Power FC on EBay and would like advice on the maximum I should expect to pay for it.
It apparently came of a 97 GTS so should work OK on my car.
Any suggestions welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I know the guy that is selling this, he imported a monster r33 from Jpan 600+ bhp, and has decided to strip it down.

I would of had itr myself for my GTT but he told me the plugs are different - is this true?

B

·
0 Posts
yup .. they're different

ian H is selling a Power FC in the parts for sale bit as he's just upgraded to a PFC pro

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I know I was gonna buy it but been out of work for a week - being self employed is a pain some times. If its still there next month I will prob take it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the info!
Stebbo do you know how much he’s looking to get for it?
Kez that’s the one I am biding on and it’s just gone to £102

E

·
0 Posts
LOL i saw this on sunday night & marked it as an item im watching. If its the same 1 it was £50 when i saw it & i wasn`t gonna say a word to you guys. Simon if its this 1 you should have kept it to yourself mate :spank:

Currently £205

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was going up in price anyway if it gets too high so be it someone else can have it.
I'm always a bit dubious about buying second hand but if its cheep enough well we will see!

E

·
0 Posts
About £450

Simon it may well have been going up in price but i doubt if this has helped keep the price down.
If i ever buy (or my mrs) anything off E Bay its good policy to place your 1st bid when theres only 1 minute to go & dont tell anyone what you`re looking at.
:youbugger : :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts