Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right folks after the first meet going pretty well despite the weather the second one will be on Sunday the 4th at West shore car park in Llandudno. The pics from the first meet will be on cd with me for the ppl that came to the first and will be handed to those that request them.Will be good if we can get some more of the local ppl there this time folks so if you know anyone who is a member but doesnt come on the forum much can u let them know pls.Cheers in advance,Si

·
Brian220
301 Posts
I've only got the garage until the end of the month so my car should be finished by the 4th. Fingers-crossed it run ok with all the new fuelling so I should see you there, but probably with the kids cos the misses is away.

I'll spread the word with the locals

Cheers
Brian

·
SOC Member: 307
89 Posts
Should be able to make this one. Problems getting car through emmissions at moment.............. Trying new lambda sensor if that fails its off to Holywell for some mapping

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got room for one more??? Would love to come along and meet up with you guys, pm me with times and post code of the venue if its convenient. many thanx :cheers:

·
Registered
143 Posts
:40oz: i should be there for this one as my car was at donny show for the last meet:disappointed: that is if i finish off the engine work i`m doing looking forward to it.:Uzi:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Look who i found @ Tesco's Bangor yesterday.......

HULSE33's Car!!!! Looking good m8 ;)

(note to self must get square front reg place made up...)

Left little note to join us on the 2nd N. Wales meet, so hopefully another car to the convoy :)

DS

PS

[email protected] x5 drivers....

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Just found out Llandudno's Victorian Extravaganza is on this Bank Holiday weekend, so it's gonna be mad and certain roads will be shut. There may not be enough room in the car park, if it's anything like last year it'll be packed.

I don't want to throw a spanner in the works but is it worth concidering an alternative location just this time, prehaps the Brewers Faye at Llandudno Junction, they've got lots of parking round the back, V-Power next door and Lee is a fellow Skyline owner?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Look who i found @ Tesco's Bangor yesterday.......

HULSE33's Car!!!! Looking good m8 ;)

(note to self must get square front reg place made up...)

Left little note to join us on the 2nd N. Wales meet, so hopefully another car to the convoy :)

DS

PS

[email protected] x5 drivers....
Hey look, its my car!! nice one darth, glad you didnt take a side shot of mine, the standard rims on the back look nasty, the tires on my rota's are a bit wired! not sure i'll make the meet guys, need tires, tax and mot, so might have to declair sorn for a month:mad:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey look, its my car!! nice one darth, glad you didnt take a side shot of mine, the standard rims on the back look nasty, the tires on my rota's are a bit wired! not sure i'll make the meet guys, need tires, tax and mot, so might have to declair sorn for a month:mad:
aHHH no worse the my standard rims and some dodgy (nearly 1/2 bald rear driver) tyres :)

Go on, you know you want too!

To quote Mrs Doyle (from Father Ted)

"Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on..................................." :)

We can always pick you up if your car's off the road. Ask Shotgun Bri as he was riding shotgun in my car for the 1st meet!!!! :)

DS

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have some standard wheels if you want to borrow them till u get sorted fella,theres plenty of life in them.The meet will be in the brewers fayre car park folks as shotgun bri informs me there is a gala on. Cheers again for that fella saved lots of swearing.Lookin forward to meeting the rest of you :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts