Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been thinking instead of being like every single forum on the net and having a lounge section rename it to Pub section. still carry on as it is just change the name, or a pub name like skyline arms or something, just trying to be different.

:cheers:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
How about the 'Adjustable Lower Arms' :rofl:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:gay:
Sorry dont agree, its the off topic area of the forum, which is open to everyone, not a mans lounge!

yes but a pub is not just a mans area either unless you on about a gaybar lol hahaha.

dunno just a thought.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Sod off, its a car site, oooh lets name the most common area after a place you are not supposed to spend a lot of time in when you are driving!

This comes up time and time again, no mens only areas, no womens only areas, its a forum for everyone, so if you want a pub I suggest you organise a meet in a real life one! :boobies:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I disagree as well, but thinking of names is funny.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes but a pub is not just a mans area either unless you on about a gaybar lol hahaha.

dunno just a thought.
Your right "girls" are allowed to work behind the bar........

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahahahah lol This forum always makes me cry with laughing so much lol

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dann:
"What do you mean? I amuse you, How do i amuse you? Am i wearing a clowns outfit, I make ya laff?.........The balls on this wiseguy"

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its a funny site everyone is so light hearted and relaxed its a nice place to be unlike other forums were everyone is always serious and trying to be keyboard warriors.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And we also like and like to help people with skyline related, and other problems too. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts