Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging interest, been offered a visit to Seibon carbon showroom, one weekend, where people can see the products they do. They also said they would bring their Seibon GTR R35 show car (as seen at SEMA for several years) along for us to look at :) Discounts of up to 15% could be offered, if people wanted to buy something. I think it could make an interesting day out, as well as saving a few quid and be a good meet for a few areas :)
Here is the address;
Tyler House
Creasey Park Drive
Dunstable
LU6 1BB
United Kingdom

If anyone interested, can you please edit and put ya names down on the list and I will see what I can organize. Obviously date would be set once I know how many want to go and dates best for those involved. Cheers, Daz

1. Dazman

·
Registered
128 Posts
Gauging interest, been offered a visit to Seibon carbon showroom, one weekend, where people can see the products they do. They also said they would bring their Seibon GTR R35 show car (as seen at SEMA for several years) along for us to look at :) Discounts of up to 15% could be offered, if people wanted to buy something. I think it could make an interesting day out, as well as saving a few quid and be a good meet for a few areas :)
Here is the address;
Tyler House
Creasey Park Drive
Dunstable
LU6 1BB
United Kingdom

If anyone interested, can you please edit and put ya names down on the list and I will see what I can organize. Obviously date would be set once I know how many want to go and dates best for those involved. Cheers, Daz

1. Dazman
2. Goghat

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts