Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
skint but smiling
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im after an r32 gtr found one but buyer of my car has let me down so im trying to decide what to do. After scouting around I see it is definatley a buyers market so dont think I will get a nice amount for my car .Is it worth breaking or bite the bullet and sell. its an r33 gtst jun kit rota boost alloys few engine toys . also have spare turbo cf bonnet new bumper and lights .
Whats your opinion people ???

·
Registered Insane
997 Posts
At one time I would have said break it, now I'm not so sure, unless you have a load of trick parts you will end up selling a bit of trim here and a couple of parts there, months down the line you will probably have made very little for the grief involved and have most of an unusable car left, too many people breaking skylines now a days.

I think sell cheaper, cut your losses and get it all shifted in one go.

·
ONIT LIKE A CAR BONNET
3,482 Posts
bigcheif is after a 33 gtst bonnet for his mate if you brake it send him a pm or your get banned lol:booty:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Mod it you can have the same power as a GTR but more Rear wheel fun ;)

But if you do what engine bits you got?? lol we like crows lol

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
lovely car, would be a shame to break it but seems like there are a few wanting parts off it already

I'd question if you would be able to get rid of everything from the car, there are a fair few GTST's being broken at the moment so the market is pretty saturated and with the way things are I'm not sure if there are enough buyers out there with the cash to spend, I'd probably sit tight and see how things pan out over the next few months guess it depends on how much you really want to own an R32 GTR

·
skint but smiling
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ha ha replys are great thanks .All say no dont break it but if ya do ill have this this and this . I am caught up at the moment the amount of work I have put into this I hate to see it go and would like to keep it but think id struggle to hide an r32 gtr from the mrs . If I get a good bonus next month though it is an idea . Pain in the arse got 2 holidays and trying to buy a house , I was doing well until I went to see gazza at japsalon and saw a car he was playing with and now I have the bug . What sort of price do people think I could get for this ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts