Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any good advice as to where to advertise Skylines other than on the forums?

I tend to get bored of Auto trader paying £15 every 2 weeks and do not know if it is the right place anyway?

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
How about the auto trader web site i think it's 15 quid for 6 weeks.You could try exchange and mart also.

R

·
0 Posts
Top Marques !

Nick

I have used Top Marques for my last two cars, Black GTT Skyline and an 02 BMW 325 Sport Saloon, worked both times for me and i will be putting my GTT in there today at some point.

I think we have cheapened our cars to sell them but in reality a dealer would sell your car and mine for around the 14-15k mark.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly they changed it to £15 for each 2 weeks and Exchange and Mart seems full of traders predominantly these days.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andy - not tried Top Marques before - they are part of Auto Trader are they not? Do the cars in Top Marques appear on the Auto Trader website does anyone know?

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
I always check Autotrader at least once a week so thats where I'd put it (and top Marques too, good site)

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
I found I got most enquiries from Findit.com .. although I still have the car and not sold it within the last 3 months.. I live and hope..

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks - will give it a go. I also remember seeing yours in Japanese Performance - any nibbles from there - is that free to advertise in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts