Skyline Owners Forum banner

Your views on the "girlyness" of a Ford Puma

• Not girly at all and it balances out the 500bhp penis extension that's sat in the garage

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • A bit girly but not enough for people to point and laugh

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • I would judge you so hard that your unborn children will feel victimised ya big girl

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The poll is for your views on..................

The Ford Puma

I'm aware of how they drive and common faults etc as I know a couple people who have owned them over the years, however the main sticking point is the looks. I've always had a soft spot for them as many years ago (when they were only a couple years old) one of my friends modded a black Puma quite subtly but really nicely and it was probably the first time I saw a modified car in the flesh and liked it (I was a late bloomer to the world of modified cars).

So because I can't make a decision as to whether I should own one or not, I thought I would ask the masses. If you could answer the poll and give your opinion then that would be appreciated :)

(Re-posted this and actually added a poll :D)

·
Super Moderator
8,950 Posts
Are you a large fella? if so it could end up looking like a Noddy car.

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you a large fella? if so it could end up looking like a Noddy car.
I'm 6'3", 14 stone and not fat :D

i guy i know owns one and it has been the but of much piss taking and jokes
Haha...That's what I'm worried about. People in the forces aren't exactly forgiving when it comes to taking the piss....No holds barred!

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
pretty tough cars.

My mate had one and crashed it in the ice a year ago.

Went not one but two road signs and ended up in the hedge.

His dad towed it out and patched it up and it was fine and still going strong.

To be honest there really is not much room for a big lad. you might feel cramped..

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Not bad motors but as Matty says bit of a hairdressers car really... Only time I could say I'd own one is if it was a stripped out cosworth powered rally replica

"BOOM that just happened"

·
Registered
305 Posts
ive allways been a ford man and boy before my alfa gt and skyline so i know all about the puma.

i like them but they're getting on now,
the 1.6 is ok but the 1.7 is better due to the vtc and stay away from the millennium yellow lol
brakes are **** too but 300mm mondeo calipers and discs are an easy conversion and cheap.

throw some tbs on and hear it scream :)

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wtf is this?!?!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Not a fan then?

ive allways been a ford man and boy before my alfa gt and skyline so i know all about the puma.

i like them but they're getting on now,
the 1.6 is ok but the 1.7 is better due to the vtc and stay away from the millennium yellow lol
brakes are **** too but 300mm mondeo calipers and discs are an easy conversion and cheap.

throw some tbs on and hear it scream :)
Good to know about the brakes.
What's wrong with yellow cars though? :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts