Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are you people!

I seem to spot one about once a week, a few that I've not seen before but I'm always in my daily or something else and they're generally going the other way.

Any members on here?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Dunstable, and have a Silver R33 GTST - M666 FUD. I say have, I mean had :( sold it 2 weeks ago.
I'm sure I've seen that a few times bud. i lived in Dunstable for 5 years until just over a year ago.

Are you planning to get another or did you by something else?

·
Mark
579 Posts
Hello guys, I met a couple of young lads who are currently taking photo's/shooting a video for a media project they are doing at one of the local schools, they took few photos of mine this morning (after politely asking me) for it.

Would any of you mind helping them out, or maybe we could arrange a localish shoot for them to help them out? There doing media at Queensbury in Dunstable and seemed fairly legit.

Anyone game?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello guys, I met a couple of young lads who are currently taking photo's/shooting a video for a media project they are doing at one of the local schools, they took few photos of mine this morning (after politely asking me) for it.

Would any of you mind helping them out, or maybe we could arrange a localish shoot for them to help them out? There doing media at Queensbury in Dunstable and seemed fairly legit.

Anyone game?
I used to go to Queensbury! Could do but the weathers starting to turn and my 34 doesnt go out in the wet :)

·
Mark
579 Posts
I used to go to Queensbury! Could do but the weathers starting to turn and my 34 doesnt go out in the wet :)
Ha! fair enough... So far those lads haven't been back, however if this changes I'll let you know... maybe oif the weather changes we'll organise a little local meet anyway always good to meet like minded in the area :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts