Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Robin
530 Posts
I'm planning to do the Sunday as well, but only if I cure the high boost misfire (haven't managed to do anything about it yet lol)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm planning to do the Sunday as well, but only if I cure the high boost misfire (haven't managed to do anything about it yet lol)
Hi Rob,is it a case of swopping parts or will your ecu give you some clues.Let me know if I can help.

Hope you make it.Cheers Eric.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Rob,glad it was an easy fix.Are you going Sunday or for the weekend?

900ss,it is a public track weekend so open to any car.If you make it we will be parked up in front of the food stand.Mine is a black R33 with PJ Motorsport on the sideskirts.

Cheers Eric.

·
Rockin in the RWD world
742 Posts
Cheers Eric, Just found out a rain off voucher from last yr, so might even get a freebie if they still honour it ?
Will see if I can make it up there and pop over to have a look see
Will be in a little ol red Datsun 260z so shouldn't be too hard to spot

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers Eric, Just found out a rain off voucher from last yr, so might even get a freebie if they still honour it ?
Will see if I can make it up there and pop over to have a look see
Will be in a little ol red Datsun 260z so shouldn't be too hard to spot

Hi,don't let Si(Grin) near your car or it will be covered in drool lol.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Sunday racing with good company(nice to meet you Wyn).Weather was great,bit to warm for good times.Best for me 11.2 at 128mph,think my ecu was retarding timing because of intake temps.Looking forward to next time.Cheers Eric.

·
Rockin in the RWD world
742 Posts
Hi Eric, yep was good to meet up and put a few faces to the names
It turned out a good ol day for me as nothing broke and I managed plenty of runs
Best for me was around 11.6 odd @ about 120

Also got a few vids of a few of my runs as the daughter was there for the camera work which helped lol

http://youtu.be/BZ6TGNTozUc

Santa pod in a few wks time so maybe see you there ?

Till next time :)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Eric, yep was good to meet up and put a few faces to the names
It turned out a good ol day for me as nothing broke and I managed plenty of runs
Best for me was around 11.6 odd @ about 120

Also got a few vids of a few of my runs as the daughter was there for the camera work which helped lol

http://youtu.be/BZ6TGNTozUc

Santa pod in a few wks time so maybe see you there ?

Till next time :)
Great car you have Wyn and very impressive times.I will be at Jap Show but only to catch up with the Jap drag series guys and watch the racing.Cheers Eric.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts