Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, just a quick selection of photos that I took of Shaz's Skyline while I visited the last few days.

I've not done a shoot like this before - I used 2 off camera flashes, 1 Canon 600 EX-RT and one Canon 580 EX-II.

As it was the first time of shooting like this, it took ages to get the lighting conditions right - I know there is still room for improvement, but for a first attempt i'm actually really happy with how they turned out.

Shaz Skyline (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

Shaz Skyline with Shaz (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

Shaz Skyline with Shaz1 (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

·
1,171 Posts
Fpmsl oh dear, great pics hun as always

·
1,171 Posts

·
1,171 Posts
I wasnt lol. But always wanted pics with the car, gutted I didnt get any with supra. Hehe plus I can now justify buying green heels

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
Ok folks, just a quick selection of photos that I took of Shaz's Skyline while I visited the last few days.

I've not done a shoot like this before - I used 2 off camera flashes, 1 Canon 600 EX-RT and one Canon 580 EX-II.

As it was the first time of shooting like this, it took ages to get the lighting conditions right - I know there is still room for improvement, but for a first attempt i'm actually really happy with how they turned out.

Shaz Skyline (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

Shaz Skyline with Shaz (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr

Shaz Skyline with Shaz1 (1 of 1) by Gary Smithdale, on Flickr
hi shaz you dont paint your wheels to go with your shoes do you lol

·
1,171 Posts
Haha no Eric I painted the wheels then justified buying more heels lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts