Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been meaning to post up for ages had 2 deaths in the family ,work and stuff but now I'm on holiday :) so I have time on my hands...
the head gasket has gone keith and reeper in nurburg tried their best but..

but shes having a new head gasket ,1000cc injectors ,ported head and a remap looking for 600-650 the gasket went due to age but it has allowed me to get the jobs done for more power

shed

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the best way of dealing with it by turning something negative into something positive. :boogy:
yes oh yes I'm gonna love it some more when i get it back Tom thats the joys of importing cars ,when you give em some stick you uselly find some weak spots luckily it was an old head gasket and not worse. We are hopeing to run 1.9 bar + hell shes gonna be quick :smoker:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Real shame you didn get to complete the trip must have been dissapointing but hey, every cloud etc.etc.
well we did get it back but we had to keep stopping to let it cool down had a BEERS instead didnt WE KEITH.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
well we did get it back but we had to keep stopping to let it cool down had a BEERS instead didnt WE KEITH.
you also used the "my cars overheating" card when i whooped your car round germany mate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Can't wait to see the results bud.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
you can pay for my bill then you frenchman :gheyfight:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: so long as you tell everyone that a lowly 250bhp gts-t destroyed your high horspower gtr mate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
nor me bruce she will be fast probably use it for top end stuff and straightline racing against FRENCHMEN :rofl:
:rofl::rofl: better hope we dont run into a corner then mate :rofl:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm NOT going to bite but I've got a vid of this lap and a 200 yard gap reduced to 40 yards in less than a quarter mile out of the pay barriers and my car was 2 behind you and the choice language about my car boiling over and you are mad a mad frenchman

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i'm NOT going to bite but I've got a vid of this lap and a 200 yard gap reduced to 40 yards in less than a quarter mile out of the pay barriers and my car was 2 behind you and the choice language about my car boiling over and you are mad a mad frenchman
mate in a straight your car was stupidly quick really impressive it was :D:D am sure you hear me talking about how quick it was in the vid of that lap mate :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mate in a straight your car was stupidly quick really impressive it was :D:D am sure you hear me talking about how quick it was in the vid of that lap mate :)
and you my freind can drive :smoker:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts