Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, whats happening?:death:

Time for a meet, run out, bbq, food, something................

Dont care if you have your skyline, I think its time we had a get together so suggestions please, and when most of your are available and we can get something sorted.

And has anyone heard from Aberboy lately? :adult017:

·
Legal Alien
826 Posts
i'm from neath valley (but live and work in colchester now), 'rents are still there so depending on the date i'll try and get down for this gents...

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that this weekend? Doh, lol, I wont be driving anywhere this weekend, work Saturday morning and aim to be completely wrecked saturday night, so sunday is a write off, lol.

Plus short notice, am thinking a nice big meet (well as big as a welsh meet gets), we seem to be one of the only areas that doesnt have a monthly meet, cant remember the last time I seen any of the welsh members!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Was thinking that we've gotten quiet all of a sudden! I'll hopefully be up for something! Give me an excuse to wash the car!
p.s. could you ask buffy if he got a price for the track control arm jobby pleeeease?

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
i'll hopefully be up and running in a few weeks nothing wrong with car iv'e had surgery on my arm so not able to drive at present have not driven in 9 weeks :devil:this is also the reason i have not been on the forum along with other the other illnesses in my family but all is good now so i now have the time on my hands and my apologies for not being active enough :sorry:kieth and a few others know the reasons - Jo i will pop up when i can drive if this is ok with you

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know you are always welcome to come up for a coffee and a chat and scare the pants off Butchy, lol. If we do get something organised you can always go passenger with dad, hehe.

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
thanks for the offer of passenger jo but my heart is in the right place - in my chest and not in my mouth:rofl:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oi no dissing his driving, or is it that you dont want to be led in the road? Tbh dont think my mother would let him do that to the car again, but then theres always the bike, lol.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha, I have no control over him, I just thank my mother for not allowing him to have turbo powers!

His driving does leave a lot to be desired, hence the reason why he is banned for life from driving the barge! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just thought i would drag the thread back to its roots ......... Meet/Run ..... anyone?
Being relatively new to the skyline scene, and a vet to the car scene, would be good to see the faces of fellow suicide drivers ..... i mean skyline drivers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im having doubts on the skyline day, just blown a front shock and exhaust manifold bolts are falling apart :(

Hoping to have it done in time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts