Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im after a shift light for my R33 GTST, I was speaking to a coulple of the guys at the meet at Cosford today and they suggested one which halfords sold, unfortunatley this has been discontinued so now any ideas as ive looked everywhere but cant find one for around £40, theres a few of these on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meter-Gauge-R...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0e9bd6ee

What are your opinions, didnt really want the gauge just the shift light, also don't think it's adjustable which I would probably need?

Any help appriciated?

Thanks
Andy

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at those seem good only thing that stopped me was that they are in USA and state this:

Buyers are responsible for any & all customs, brokerage and/or taxes to be paid to the courier or their government. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price. GlowShift is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them. GlowShift is also not responsible for customs delays or holds beyond our control. Please do not confuse these charges as additional shipping fees. If you have questions regarding this issue, please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing for more information on any fees you may be assessed.

So not sure if it will cost a fortune to ship?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I got a brillaint one from JDM off there yahoo auctions, there always on there.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
I was looking at those seem good only thing that stopped me was that they are in USA and state this:

Buyers are responsible for any & all customs, brokerage and/or taxes to be paid to the courier or their government. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price. GlowShift is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them. GlowShift is also not responsible for customs delays or holds beyond our control. Please do not confuse these charges as additional shipping fees. If you have questions regarding this issue, please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing for more information on any fees you may be assessed.

So not sure if it will cost a fortune to ship?
hmmm maybe should have gone for this one I just come across looking for gauges :rolleyes:

http://www.xyberautos.com/catalog/p...d=460&osCsid=938e5dfbc72c5dfe2cca5f8bb730013e

·
Turbo kicked in yo!
372 Posts
got a halfords one if you want it? never got round to fitting it before the car flapped it!
pay for postage and its yours.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I'm building one into my dash lights.....

they are blue as standard and then switch to red at a preset rev

its thrown a wobbler at the mo and doing some rather strange things

1 - 10 of 10 Posts