Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be buying an 89 gtr r32 in Montreal, Canada and I'm going to have a good deal of side money, and I was wondering if I'd possibly be hitting 11's with my current mod list?

-Turbo manifolds
-Downpipe
-High flow cat (e-cutout on the downpipe)
-Catback
-E-boost controller on stock turbos (in good condition, but they're still just the stock turbos) Also, I've heard 14psi is about the maximum safe boost on the stock turbos? Is there a basic performance mods section on this website for me to check?
-New bov
-Better clutch (going out)
-Lighter flywheel

Thanks. ~And, sorry for my ignorance, pretty new.

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
dont think you'll manage 11's
an R33 doing 11.15 sec was running 500+bhp
the mods your listing should add up to around 400bhp after you get it mapped, even far less without ecu remap

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Deffinately not 11's and I think you are looking at about 350 max with srandard turbos.So 13+ with good launch.Cheers.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i managed a mid 13 with my GTT & GTST @ around 350hp each, a gtr should hit 12's with the above spec all bee it high 12's

·
Registered
20 Posts
CliffJ (think he is on this forum and GTROC) has managed sub 12's in his Stage 1 GTR33 (albeit stripped).

Depends to a large degree on clutch, tyres and technique, as you'll then be surprised when a 400bhp GTR beats a 500bhp one over the 1/4.

Cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts