Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so yeasterday me and my lady friend decided to go trafford centre for some shooping she wanted some underwear to cut a long story short.

Anyway we go into ann summers and another shop called la senza or something, all is going well looking through and then I notice the fitting room, with staff near them and a cue of ladies with various underwear to go and try on, Nothing wrong there, Anyhow my friend picks up a few bras to go and try on and she tells me to find her a nice black thong, then something a bit distrubing happened as I was looking on the shelf I seen a lady come out the changing room with a few underwear things that she had been trying on and hand them back to the staff lady who then put them back on the shelf infront of me, and I though this thong looks like it will cut you in 3 from the back and it will rub up nice against the front gusset but what gets me it was put back on the shelf without even a wash spray or wipe, so if that lady had an infection down stairs and some other lady went and tried it on, surly this is wrong, health and saftey issue here, and also the underwear is now second hand in that shop but it was put back on shelf as new. hmmmm not sure on how it works lol.

So anyway could you say that the underwear is second hand?
Also is it right to try it on before you buy then just put back on shelf if it not look good surly they should have some kind of cleaning spray or something?

Just a funny distrubing thought lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
what were you doing trying on ladys underwear?you got caught again didnt you!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahaha lol well i guess i left my self open for that one lol

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
I suppose the lesson is to give them a good sniff before trying them on:naughty:
na been thrown out for that cary on before! the littlest things upset people these days!

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
think i should apply for job there, in the interests of health and safty obviously.{gusset inspector}of course they would have to be examined closely,and i feel i have the right commitment to do this job to the best of my ability and i'd never be late.i defo have the nose for it.lol!

·
Registered
389 Posts
EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

As far as I know, ur not alowed to try on panties! If its swimware thats fine, as it has that clear protection sticky thiggy in the crouch area, but not underware!

Their always suppose to say at the counter - "no returns on underware" even if it has the tags on, purley because you would have tried it on an its against the health and safety or whatever..

AND A THONG you saaaaaay!!!

EEEEEWWWWWW!!!! She shouldnt have been allowed to try that on maaaayn!

·
Seasoned Member
4,032 Posts
2 briefs and a dose of the clap please,that'll be 250 madam

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well i'm a girl and to be honest had never thought about the fact that someone may have tried them on before i bought them
I always thought you were not supposed to and the thought of what might be living on them:apuke:
Well think i will be going commando after that story now lol:naughty:

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
yeah i agree with girl racer. You dont try on panties instore. The lady probably picked them up as part of a set with a bra and tried the bra on. besides panties are something you generally wash before wearing when you buy them anyway.

Dann just to clarify this for us, can you go back into la senza and ask if the panties are allowed to be tried on?:funny:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will lol hahah la senza and ann summers, both seen it done there. will go back in and ask this week, also if there is any jobs going in the fitting service.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Lol, keep us posted Dann!!

Oh oh while ur in Ann Summers, will you kindly pick me up some nipple tassels??

Thanking you in advance :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts